20.00%
  • Sailor Pluto
    10.00%
Guests cannot vote (Voters: 60)

Quale Outer Senshi sei?

« Older   Newer »

1. usagi84

User deleted

Fate il test e poi votate nel sondaggio il vostro risultato!!!

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Black-Kitty-...oclip%5E--%5E)/

Ecco il mio risultato:

You are Sailor Pluto the time gardian.You are a little distant and misterious but nice in the inside;)Quote:"When you step to the ledge of all the light you have left, and you take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you might believe one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you step upon, or you will learn how to fly

Siiiii sono Sailor Pluto!!!!!

eternal guardian senshi

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    You are Sailor Neptune,the water and sand gardian.
    Quote:"You can't be born again, but you can always change yourself"

eternal guardian senshi

Group

Status
    You are Sailor Uranus the light and air gardian.You're a little to hyper but that's ok.I like your style;)Quote:There is nothing left for me here...Just pain and death.I'm just a lonely and scared kitty cat.
    Take this quiz!

Bhe.... nn me l'aspettavo

4. Odango_Atama

User deleted

You are Sailor Saturn the death and rebirth gardian.You're very shy and have a weak body.Your only friend is Chibiusa.
    Quote: "The lonely nights of despair...The nights I've been waiting...Waiting 4 my resurrection.As I lie here motionless...Full of despair...Trying to understand where did I go wrong.As I think...I hear footsteps,coming closer and closer...they are coming for me...Time has come,The moment is near,and it's time to face my gratesc fear.It's so cold...He is there...I can't run...can't move,can't scream...Where did I go wrong...why is this happening to me...I wish it to be over..."

Edited by Odango_Atama - 12/1/2008, 19:15

5. InnerSenshi

User deleted

You are Sailor Saturn the death and rebirth gardian.You're very shy and have a weak body.Your only friend is Chibiusa.
    Quote:The lonely nights of despair...The nights I've been waiting...Waiting 4 my resurrection.As I lie here motionless...Full of despair...Trying to understand where did I go wrong.As I think...I hear footsteps,coming closer and closer...they are coming for me...Time has come,The moment is near,and it's time to face my gratesc fear.It's so cold...He is there...I can't run...can't move,can't scream...Where did I go wrong...why is this happening to me...I wish it to be over...

6. federica capuano#2

User deleted

You are Sailor Uranus the light and air gardian.You're a little to hyper but that's ok.I like your style;)
    Quote:There is nothing left for me here...Just pain and death.I'm just a lonely and scared kitty cat.

7. [*-->§@Br!n@<--*]

User deleted

You are Sailor Uranus the light and air gardian.You're a little to hyper but that's ok.I like your style;)
    Quote:There is nothing left for me here...Just pain and death.I'm just a lonely and scared kitty cat.

eternal guardian senshi

Group

Status
    Quote:The lonely nights of despair...The nights I've been waiting...Waiting 4 my resurrection.As I lie here motionless...Full of despair...Trying to understand where did I go wrong.As I think...I hear footsteps,coming closer and closer...they are coming for me...Time has come,The moment is near,and it's time to face my gratesc fear.It's so cold...He is there...I can't run...can't move,can't scream...Where did I go wrong...why is this happening to me...I wish it to be over...

9. °oOButterFlyGirlOo°

User deleted

What outer senshi are you?(pics and videoclip^--^)

<center>
    You are Sailor Saturn the death and rebirth gardian.You're very shy and have a weak body.Your only friend is Chibiusa.Quote:The lonely nights of despair...The nights I've been waiting...Waiting 4 my resurrection.As I lie here motionless...Full of despair...Trying to understand where did I go wrong.As I think...I hear footsteps,coming closer and closer...they are coming for me...Time has come,The moment is near,and it's time to face my gratesc fear.It's so cold...He is there...I can't run...can't move,can't scream...Where did I go wrong...why is this happening to me...I wish it to be over...
    Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
    Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

10. RochingQuenn

User deleted

11. bunny_sara

User deleted

12. DarkLadyMichiru90

User deleted

What outer senshi are you?(pics and videoclip^--^)

<center>
    You are Sailor Neptune,the water and sand gardian.Quote:"You can't be born again, but you can always change yourself"
    Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
    Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

13. Haruka_Tenou_80

User deleted

Eh sì che non mi smentisco mai! Haruka inside! Haruka 4ever! :che bello!:

14. love night fairy

User deleted

You are Sailor Neptune,the water and sand gardian.
    Quote:"You can't be born again, but you can always change yourself"

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Group

Status
    Anonymous

58 replies since 11/1/2008, 10:59   1200 views